I can hardly believe that E is already seven months old! When I talk to other parents, each of them says 'Oh that was my favorite age!' for just about every month that E goes through. I can honestly say that I have loved every stage so far. Of course there have been hard days, but a single sweet smile makes you forget all the gas, teething, waking up, carrot bubbles at the dinner table and super poops.
Baby E, at 7 months you:
Are eating all of your solid food meals in a highchair and get very excited when we buckle you in because you know food is on its way!
You started eating breakfast every day.
You have been on your first camping trip to the desert in Ridgecrest, Calif. for Easter with four other families.
You can sit up on your own for extended periods of time and have started to play on your own.
You are practicing your pincer grip and are able to feed yourself some foods.
You moved from your sweet little baby tub to the regular bathtub. I think you kind of love it! Even when you face plant in the water trying to grab the drain because little girls love sparkly things.
You started taking naps in a crib at daycare after a two month stint in a swing.
You have moved up to wearing 3-6 month clothes. It was a little sad packing up all your 3 month clothes, but I know there will be plenty more cute ensembles to come.
Another highlight this month was her first dip in the hot tub. Here is a video that confirms that my daughter is developing into a fish.
I am looking forward to what this next month will bring. I see mobility in E's near future am hoping to capture some great moments on film.

I can't believe she's 7 months old already...just as I hit the 7 month of pregnancy ;) She's too cute for words - love the video too. xo
ReplyDelete