J and I decided to throw and all-out bash at our house to celebrate E's first birthday, and surviving our first year of parenthood. After searching endless party blogs, I finally stumbled upon a theme that I loved: Bee Day. The entire party was bumble bee and honeycomb themed, the invitations, decorations and, of course, the cake!
I won't bore you with the details, cause I'm sure you're dying for pictures. I had a wonderful friend agree to photograph the party so that I didn't have to worry about missing any of the priceless moments with our girl. All images © 2011 Jennifer Leanne Photography. I highly recommend this practice to anyone planning an important celebration. It's so important for parents to get out from behind the camera.











Let's go back to this day!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I love it - now I feel like i was there and didn't miss out :) I'm going to steal your idea of the banner of pics...if I can remember.
ReplyDelete