 |
| Sunbathing with Uncle T and Auntie S |
For the first time in quite a while J, E and I were able to celebrate Father's Day with my family now that we are all together in Northern California. We decided to keep things simple and spent the morning at church, then relaxed by the pool and barbecued in the afternoon. It was the perfect Sunday.
 |
| E with Auntie S |
 |
| E with Nana |
 |
| Watermelon Monster |
E has been putting all her newfound skills from swim lessons to good use around our house. She practices her tight lips and back floats in the bathtub; she even makes me sing the ABCs just like we did at swim lessons. She is awfully brave and tends to think that she can really swim by herself.
 |
| Don't worry Momma, I got this! |
 |
| Quick snack on the steps |
 |
| Practicing her underwater swimming from Momma to Daddy. Kicks and all! |
I can't wait to see her!!! The countdown is ON!!
ReplyDelete