Friday, August 12, 2011

9 Months, Just a Little Late ;)

I know this post is long overdue, but things have been a little crazy around our house. J and I are trying to keep up with endless workloads, projects around the house and our lovely little E. Never the less, I wanted to make sure I recorded this milestone.


Baby E at 9 Months:

You are 17 lbs. 10 oz. (28th percentile)

You are 28" tall.

You are crawling at full speed, sometimes J and I can't keep up!

You are standing in your crib, which led to a few challenging bedtimes. We dropped the crib mattress to the lowest setting and all was well with the world again.

You gave you Daddy the best Father's Day present, you said Dada! I think J may have gotten a little teary-eyed.

You are started pulling yourself on the side of the bathtub.

You are pulling yourself up on furniture and flat surfaces. This skill comes in handy when you want to watch the dogs through the sliding glass door.

You are holding your own bottle, but haven't figured out how gravity works yet.

You are walking along objects and have started gauging distance between objects. You can almost see her brain trying to figure out if she can make it from the ottoman to the couch without taking a dive.

You have become an expert at peek-a-boo, you pull things over your head and then pull them down quickly expecting a reaction from whoever is watching. You also started using the ottoman and couch to squat down and pop back up. So cute!



Thank you E for all of the bright spots that you bring to my day. You smile and giggle can melt away all the ugliness of a bad day. It's a pretty amazing feeling.





No comments:

Post a Comment