Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Half-Birthday Little E!

Today, April 11th, my sweet baby girl is six months old! I can hardly believe how quickly this time has gone by and all of the things she has accomplished during this phase! I can't wait to see what the next six months will hold. I would be lying if I said I haven't already started brainstorming birthday party themes!


Baby E at six months you:

You weigh in at 12 lbs. 11 oz. - 24th percentile for your age.
You are 26 inches long - 60th percentile for 6 months old.
Continue to be a chatterbox, your sweet voice can be heard throughout the house and you are becoming more vocal with people besides your Mama and Daddy.
You sleep 10-12 hours each night when teething doesn't get in the way.
You STILL fit into 3 month-size clothes, except for pajamas.
You are purposefully blowing bubbles, sometimes even with food in your mouth.
You started sitting up frog-style, and can now sit for a short time unsupported normally.
You had your first non-family babysitter so Mama and Daddy could go on a dinner date.
You have finally graduated to Size 2 diapers
You love playing in your jumperoo and have recently figured out the effects of stomping your feet on the ground.
You ate your first meal in your highchair at the table with Mama and Daddy, you were very pleased with yourself.

Fun with Avocado

We love watching E grow. She is constantly interested in the world around her. I love the sweet moments when she gently lays her hand on my face. And her Daddy longs for a moment of calm in her very alert state, when she snuggles him or is content laying on his chest.

We have a very busy month ahead and are looking forward to exploring with our sweet six-month old beauty.

Very Sleepy After a Long Day

1 comment:

  1. Rach - soo happy to be back in the loop!! What makes it even better is reading all this and seeing the pics after already meeting the little cutie :) Love the updates, keep em coming. xo

    ReplyDelete