Thursday, March 4, 2010

March Madness

I can't believe it's already March! I really don't what happened to the first 60 or so days of this year, but I am glad that Spring is on it's way. A few things to look forward to this Spring:

-The time change; so glad to have longer days to enjoy sunny Southern California

-The return of summer fruit; i dread living off apples, oranges and tangerines during the winter. What I would give for some berries, a juicy peach or a watermelon! (Farmer's Market see you soon!)

-The annual Easter camping trip to the desert; my friend A and I call this our anniversary because we met last year on this trip through a mutual friend and have been inseperable ever since. I wonder if she has anything special planned for us that weekend, haha.
--This year marks our first year with her baby J on the trip. Born at the end of January, he isn't wasting any time getting acquainted with toy hauler-living.

-A trip home to Northern California; I haven't been home since the weekend of my wedding and J and I definitely need a little Chico time. I can't wait to see my family and spend some quality time with my best friends.
--Sadly, the pups will be sitting this trip out so we can make quick work out of those 944 round-trip miles.



    J and I have plans to hang out with our friends J and M this weekend. This will be out last chance to get togehter before J leaves for spring training for baseball next week. He will be dearly missed, but as long as he is hitting home runs, we won't mind as much. I am also heading to a bridal shower on Sunday, which should be fun if the games I've heard rumors of live up to their reputations.

    Quick house hunting update: Our short sale package has been submitted to the lender, so all we can do now is wait, and keep our eyes peeled for other properties of interest.

    Happy Thursday !

    No comments:

    Post a Comment