Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2010

Cheers to 2010! It's off and running, well, not so much. I created this blog over the holidays so that once the first of the year rolled around I would be set-up and ready to share with World Wide Web. I got a little side-tracked, but I am committed to moving forward with this project.

This blog has a few purposes. I miss the creative outlet of writing. I have a degree in Journalism, so it should be only natural that I would be constantly writing and jotting things down. After getting caught up in life after college (keeping my distance from any writing, creative or otherwise), moving to Southern California, marrying the most amazing man and adding two sweet pups to our family, I am ready to return to my roots. I notorious for throwing things away to keep clutter out of my life and home. This blog will be a digital version of the journal that I have always intended to keep. It is also the easiest and most widespread medium to keep friends and family involved in details of my life when catching up over a drink or dinner, just isn't an option.

Thanks to those of you have inspired me to keep writing. Hopefully each of you will find comments every now and then that help us connect and bring a smile to you face.

3 comments:

  1. Rache...I love love love it!! I'm so glad you're blogging - welcome to the club, we're so happy to have you, heehee :) I'll be a regular reader/commenter...I promise!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart this. :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete