I'm going to pick up my posts and move forward from today. My intention is to make the blog a priority. After all, this is the 'yearbook' for our sweet little family and all of the adventures we create. For my own satisfaction, I am going to finish a few posts that I intended to publish months ago. Hopefully all of the adorable pictures of my daughter don't bother anyone, even if they are nine months old and she looks, acts and eats nothing like she did all those eons ago.
Thanks for sticking with us, or joining us for the first time. Updating the blog is more important than ever. As our family has a Southern California family that has loved our daughter just like a Momma, supported J and I through the changes we've decided to make (cliffs we've decided to jump off of) and created some fabulous memories with. We've revving our engines for a whole new start, come along for the ride!

Yay - you're posting again!!! Wooohooo, welcome back. xo
ReplyDelete