Monday, September 19, 2011

11 Months! Time is Flying By!

I can hardly believe that E is already 11 months old! We are furiously planning for her first birthday extravaganza, but are happy to savor every day with the sweetest girl we know. I hope I can still call her my baby after she turns one, cause I am not ready for her to be a little girl yet.



Baby Girl, at 11 Months you:

We went camping at Lake Cachuma, just the three of us with the dogs.



You love to hang out around the dogs' crates.

You had a great time at the Camarillo Air Show, you weren't even scared when the fighter jet flew over at the beginning of the show, even though your Daddy scrambled to cover your ears before every pass.

You shared your first Popsicle with Daddy during a particularly rough Sunday afternoon of teething.

We put away your infant carrier car seat and moved you to the convertible car seat that you will use until you don't need a car seat anymore...in about 8 years!

During a quick trip to the pediatrician, you weighed in at 19 lbs. 6 oz. Still a little peanut.

You have become a big help with the dishes, especially when you climb on the dishwasher.





No comments:

Post a Comment